Welcome to Atani! Atani is a powerful non-custodial trading application that allows you to take full advantage of the potential of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. And all this, from the comfort of an interface designed to facilitate your trading operations.
Features in Atani
Atani is a trading application that also has integrated tools that will facilitate the control and monitoring of your operations. Among these tools and features include:
- Integrated trading alerts system. An alert system that allows you to receive notifications in the operating system, SMS and emails so that you are always informed about market behavior wherever you are.
- A complete set of tools for technical analysis and charting analysis. Perform trend analysis, technical analysis and powerful charting tools to study the market and decide your course of action.
- Fiscal reporting. Keep a close fiscal control of all your operations to facilitate the payment of your tax obligations.
- A powerful trading platform with integration to more than 20 exchanges. Trade on the world’s largest exchanges, easily, quickly and fully integrated with Atani.
- Manage all your assets from a single application. Know with a single click the status of your assets in different exchanges.
- A platform with security always in mind. Our application is completely non-custodial, which means that all your account data (API key, user data, assets and amounts) is always kept on your computer under military grade AES-256 encryption.
- We respect your privacy. Our application does not require KYC (Know your customer), nor do we collect personal information of any kind.
Enjoying all these features is very easy, and we will explain it step by step in this tutorial.
Step 1: Visit the official Atani trading application website
Our official website you can find more information about our products and the services we offer. To go to our website just click on this link (www.atani.com). As always we invite you to check that the web address is correct in your browser and that you regularly visit our website to learn about updates to our application or new products and services that we present to our users.
Step 2: Download our Atani Trading Application
Once you are on our website it is time to download our Atani application. To do so, just go to the “Download” button or click on this link to download Atani.
Once you are in our download section, you must enter your email address and click on the button on the right side to download our application. At this point the download of our app will start and you will be able to install it on your computer.
Additionally, we highlight that Atani is available for download and use in other operating systems such as Linux and MacOS.
Step 3: Install the Atani trading application
Getting started with the installation of the Atani trading application is very simple. Once you have downloaded the executable, all you have to do is go to your computer’s Downloads folder (or the directory where you have downloaded the executable) and double-click on it. The installation does not require administrative permissions to complete and will be done in a few minutes.
Once the application is installed you will see the Atani icon on your desktop ready to run Atani for the first time on your computer.
Step 4: First time running Atani
When you click on the Atani icon on your desktop you will be able to run Atani for the first time on your computer. At this point, you will have to start with the initial configuration process of the application. On the main screen you will see the following:
Here you have two courses of action that we will explain below:
Registering a new account
If you are a new user of our Atani trading application, you will need to register an account to use it in our application. To do this, you will need to click on the “Create your account” option at the bottom of the welcome screen of the Atani application. You will then be asked to enter the necessary data to create your account.
In the password field enter a password that contains lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, special characters and at least 8 characters in total. This will give you the assurance that your account has a strong password and is well protected. This is your first line of defense for the Atani application, keep it strong.
Once you have completed all these steps, you will only need to click on the “Register” button and you will be able to log in to the Atani application with your new account.
Using an existing account
In case you have an account already created, you will only have to enter the data of your registered account and you will be able to start the application.
At the end you will have your application active and ready to be used.
Step 5: Finishing the configuration of the application
To finish the configuration of the application we only have to go to the Configuration menu. This menu is located at the top right and is identified in a red box in the following screenshot.
Once we click on this menu, we will have in front of us the options to finish the configuration of our application.
Let’s navigate through this set of options for you to know them carefully.
Main configuration settings
The first configuration option allows you to set Atani’s display options.
From this point you can choose, for example:
- The type of currency to use is Atani’s main currency. This affects how the prices of the pairs are displayed in the application. There is an option for both market and portfolio display, giving you flexibility in this respect.
- Additionally, you can choose other currencies to be displayed in the Atani market values.
- You can also choose to hide small balances within Atani or simply hide all balances, to give you more privacy.
- Also, you can choose the level of trading experience. You have three levels to choose from which are Simple, Advanced and Pro. Each level offers you a unique interface and tools to use our application.
- You can choose the language of the application interface. We currently offer full support for 10 languages.
This second option will allow you to configure some important data of your profile. Among those options we highlight:
- Create a user for your Atani account. You will be able to change this user at any time and it will be used to identify your Atani account.
- Configure or change the email account. This account is the registered one during the application startup process, which you will be able to update if necessary. This is important for functionalities such as Atani price alerts.
- Configuration of the phone number which will be used for Atani price alerts via SMS.
- Account management which will allow you to close the account and delete all your data. This action requires confirmation because once the account is closed you will not be able to undo the changes and the information will be permanently lost.
Atani will NEVER ask you for explicit information about your account, your exchange APIs, via email or SMS. The only valid means of support for Atani is your email email@example.com, any other means should be avoided and reported as spam.
The third configuration option is for the security section. From this section you will be able to:
- Change the Atani account password. This password is the one that controls access to the application and your account. So, every time you log in, this password will be required and, when you run the application, this password will also be required. It is important that the password is secure, unique, and that you rotate it from time to time to avoid security problems.
- Create a PIN. A pin is a quick access system to lock your application. It is an additional security measure to access the application.
- Backup – Multi Device. Atani has the ability to synchronize application data with other devices. To make this feature a secure system, we have created a seed phrase system similar to cryptocurrency wallets, which facilitates data recovery and allows you to share data with other devices under your power.
The backup system only allows you to sync Atani app data such as your login, app password, PIN, configured alerts, and other internal Atani app data. Your API and exchange secret keys are NEVER saved by this system, so there is no risk with this system. Remember that Atani is a non-custodial trading application, and the control of your funds rests entirely on your shoulders.
Tax reporting system
One of the great features of Atani is its ability to generate tax payment reports, a function that makes this job easier for our users. In this section you will be able to configure:
- Country of residence. This option allows you to configure the way in which the tax report will be presented adjusted to the reality of each of the selected countries. At this moment, there are more than 30 countries that can be selected, and we are working to increase our support.
- Enable tax calculation. This option activates the tax calculation module within the Atani trading application.
- Import all my transactions. Allows all transactions to be imported into the tax calculation payment module.
In this section you have the possibility to choose how Atani notifications are handled. This includes:
- Control of notifications from the application within the operating system.
- Offers and Newsletter from Atani so that you are aware of our offers and updates.
- Security notifications about your Atani account, such as changing passwords, application settings, as well as accessing your account from different locations.
Step 6: Getting to know the features of the Atani trading application.
Now that we have successfully executed and registered our account for the Atani trading application, the first thing to do is to familiarize ourselves with it. As we already indicated, Atani is an application with a huge set of integrated tools designed to make your trading operations easier. With that in mind, let’s start by getting to know each of these tools and their location.
Upon entering the application, the first tab in front of you is the “Trade” tab, shown in the screenshot below:
There we can easily find the following tools:
On the top right we can find the Atani Alert Control System. Its function is to allow you to program customized alerts that allow you to monitor market parameters that allow you to make trading a better experience.
The alert system allows you to choose the exchange and cryptocurrency pair of your choice. This way, you can be aware if that selected pair has risen or fallen within the expected price range and take the desired trading action. Alerts can be configured to be sent via email, SMS or phone call.
In any case you should be aware of two things:
- If you use a free account, Atani allows you 1,000 emails, 200 SMS and 30 calls per month for the alert system.
- If you use a premium account, the alerts are unlimited (this option is not available at the moment).
Selecting exchanges and pairs
Selecting pairs and exchanges in Atani is very easy. At the top, you will see a toolbar that will allow you to:
- Choose the Exchange or cryptocurrency exchange you want to get information about.
- Choose the cryptocurrency pair you are interested in to be shown in the graph just below.
In that same space you will have relevant information such as:
- Price of the chosen cryptocurrency pair.
- Price variation (minimum and maximum) in the last 24 hours.
- Trading volume in the last 24 hours.
- Trading volume in the last 30 days.
To complement this information, once you have chosen the Exchange of your preference, the left side will show the prices of the main cryptocurrencies supported by this Exchange, showing their current value and the price variation in the last 24 hours.
Additionally, all this data will be reflected in a graphical system with all the necessary tracking options for the realization of your trend analysis and technical analysis operations.
This tool is powered by TradingView, so you have a huge set of very complete tools for your analysis work.
Controlling your balances is also very easy with Atani’s trading application. On the right side, you have a complete box where each of the cryptocurrencies you have holdings of will be displayed along with the available balance for each of them. Additionally, the system shows the total cryptocurrency holdings in each of the exchanges you have connected to the application, facilitating their management.
Another relevant data in this section is the percentage that the cryptocurrency represents within the total of your holdings.
The Atani trading application has an excellent market charting system thanks to TradingView. Thanks to this, the Atani chart analysis system has a huge set of analysis tools that will allow you to cope with all market conditions, analyze in real time and adjust your trading strategy quickly.
Among the possibilities of this system we highlight:
- The ability to select display terms from 1 minute to 1 month.
- Two display modes. One for observing the market, and one for analyzing the market.
- Several market data visualization models, from the well-known candlesticks to reference lines.
- A whole range of technical indicators at your disposal.
- Drawing and technical analysis tools.
- Ability to adjust the appearance and colors of your charts.
- The ability to save charts for analysis or presentation.
At the bottom center of the Atani trading application you will find the order book of the chosen Exchange. From there you can monitor the buying and selling status of the chosen cryptocurrency pair.
Buy and sell module and display of open orders
Finally, on the bottom right side you can see the module for buying and selling the chosen pair. This module allows you to perform the following operations:
- Choose the Exchange where you will buy and sell the crypto pair. For this, you will have to connect the Exchange in order to place the order successfully.
- Place specialized buy and sell orders according to the support of each of the exchanges you have connected. At this point, it is important that you know how each of the orders within each Exchange works and place them taking into account their particularities. In addition, each Exchange has specific orders very different from those of other exchanges, so it is a point that you must take into account and know beforehand.
- Finally, you will be able to keep track of the orders you have opened (either buy or sell) within each of the exchanges and see which ones have been completed so far.
Analyzing the markets by means of charts requires concentration and to see the smallest detail within the market fluctuations. In the “Chart” tab you can see on the big screen a clear and defined chart of the chosen cryptocurrency. Next to this chart, you will only see the cryptocurrency pairs of that exchange.
Additionally, you will have all the necessary tools to perform a useful technical and trend analysis. Tools that will help you take the trading positions that best suit your strategy.
In the Portfolio tab, you will be able to see in detail each and every one of the assets that you have available in the different active exchanges within Atani. Likewise, you will be able to visualize each of the operations you have performed in those exchanges separated by Open or Closed, giving you a greater control over the operations you are performing.
In addition to this, in this section you will have access to the generation of the tax report you have configured. This can be done in the “Tax Report Download” module, which is located at the bottom right of this tab.
When you click on this download module you will see the following message:
When downloading a PDF file will be generated detailing all your operations, profits, losses, and the total taxes you must pay according to the regulation of the country you have chosen.
At the moment our tax report is generated in English language (regardless of the language selected for the program interface or country selected for the report calculation). Please take this into account when choosing this system, in future updates, this system will be presented in the chosen language making it easier to read.
Finally, the Exchanges tab allows you to view each and every exchange supported by the Atani trading application. These exchanges are divided into two categories:
- Chart. These exchanges offer full support for trading activities including graphical analysis of trades.
- Disconnected. In this case the trading support is complete. These exchanges are perfect as a trading complement to trade new cryptocurrencies, take advantage of interexchange trading operations (arbitrage) or simply search for markets with better prices and liquidity.
From this section you can select the exchanges you want, connect to them through their APIs and secret keys (which must be created in each Exchange individually) and control the exchanges within the application.
Frequently Asked Questions about the application
Do I need an account in the exchanges to connect to Atani?
Yes, you need to create an Exchange account before connecting to the Atani trading application. This is because Atani is simply an exchange management system, not an exchange as such. Our goal is to provide a tool that allows the trader to manage several exchanges at the same time from a single application.
If I use Atani, don’t I have to perform KYC on the exchanges?
No, to create an account in Atani you do not need a KYC, but to create an Exchange account and be able to connect it to Atani, you will have to submit the KYC in each Exchange. This is a requirement of the exchanges and not Atani.
Does Atani charge additional fees for trading with its platform?
No, Atani does not charge additional fees for using its application and making transactions with them.
Is Atani’s tax payment report legal?
At Atani we strive to keep abreast of the regulations that apply in each country in order to offer a tax calculation adjusted to the legal requirements of each country. However, aware of the changes, our reports are more a tool to facilitate the tax calculation, than a complete and legal discharge for the payment of taxes. For the latter, it is advisable to hire a tax specialist who can help you in this case.
Is Atani secure?
Atani’s security is one of our main concerns and that is why we maintain high standards of programming and security. From the use of military grade AES-256 encryption, to a non-custodial structure and various security settings to ensure the safety of your funds when using Atani.
If you have any other questions you can check our FAQ list at this link, so you can clear up some of the most frequently asked questions that our users have about our application and its use.
Did you like this content?
If you think this Atani post is interesting, share it!